- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Iolite & Silver Healing Pendant Necklace
Product code: NIo001
These gorgeous necklaces feature freeform Iolite gemstone beads and are accented with sterling silver beads and charms. As you can see, each one is a unique design.
The pendant parts measure between approx. 50mm - 63mm long, and they come with a sterling silver chain necklace. Choose the length you would like (some lengths are at extra cost).
Please note: Only 1 left. You will receive the necklace on the far left!
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and created with love and healing intentions.
♥ Power ♥ Inner strength ♥ Leadership ♥ Self-confidence
Iolite is a 21st Anniversary gemstone. Iolite is also known as Cordierite and Water Sapphire.
Chakras - Third Eye Chakra
Zodiac - Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius
Element - Water
Numerical Vibration - Number 7
Typical colours - Blue, violet, yellow-brown; transparent to translucent
Iolite is a vision stone. It clears thought forms, opening intuition. Aids in understanding and releasing the causes of addiction. Helps you to express your true self, free from the expectations of others. Iolite releases discord within relationships. It encourages taking responsibility for yourself, overcoming codependency within your partnership.
Iolite creates a strong constitution, ridding the body of fatty deposits. It diminishes the effect of alcohol and supports detoxification and regeneration of the liver. Treats malaria and fevers, and kills bacteria. Iolite aids the pituitary, sinuses and respiratory system. Alleviates migraines.
Shop - Iolite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
If your macrame jewellery requires cleaning, you can use some mild or diluted liquid soap on the cord only, on occasion. Make sure you rinse the soap off quickly with cold water and dry the cord by pressing between a soft towel to remove excess water.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.