- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Agate Slice Beaded Necklace
Product code: NAg013
This gorgeous long necklace features a beautiful sterling silver wire wrapped Agate slice, 12mm and 10mm round natural Agate gemstone beads, and 3mm sterling silver beads. The pendant measures approx. 80mm long from the top of the sterling silver wire bail, while the necklace is finished with a sterling silver carabiner clasp and measures approx. 57cm long.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
One only - you will receive this necklace!
♥ Love ♥ Abundance ♥ Wealth ♥ Good luck ♥ Longevity ♥ Acceptance ♥ Courage and strength ♥ Protection, security and safety ♥ Balance ♥ Harmony ♥ Generosity ♥ Appreciation of nature
Agate is a variety of Chalcedony.
Zodiac - Gemini, Virgo
Planet - Moon
Element - Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 7
Typical colours - Clear or milky white, white to grey, light blue, orange to red, black
Agate is an excellent stone for rebalancing and harmonising body, mind and spirit. It cleanses and stabilises the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity. Agate enhances mental function, improving concentration, perception and analytical abilities. It soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of security and safety.
Agate heals the eyes, stomach and uterus; cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas; strengthens blood vessels and heals skin disorders.
Shop - Agate Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
If your macrame jewellery requires cleaning, you can use some mild or diluted liquid soap on the cord only, on occasion. Make sure you rinse the soap off quickly with cold water and dry the cord by pressing between a soft towel to remove excess water.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.