- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Faceted Prasiolite Silver Pendant Necklace
Product code: NPra001
This beautiful gemstone necklace features a gorgeous Prasiolite faceted gemstone bead, measuring approx. 8x7mm. The pendant measures approx. 18mm long from the top of its sterling silver hoop and comes with a sterling silver box chain necklace.
Choose the length you would like (some lengths are at extra cost).
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Love ♥ Intuition ♥ Creativity
Chakras - Heart Chakra
Element - Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 7
Typical colours - Natural Prasiolite is a very light, translucent green. Darker green quartz, such as mint green or olive, is generally the result of artificial treatment.
Origin - Brazil
Prasiolite is the correct name for Green Amethyst. It is a variety of Green Quartz.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Quartz, the Green Quartz or Prasiolite variety, opens and stabilises the heart chakra. It promotes an intuitive capability which is coupled with love. Prasiolite is a stone of transformative energies. It transmutes negative energy to positive without releasing it to the atmosphere.
Prasiolite inspires creativity, attracting success, prosperity and abundance.
Prasiolite aids the endocrine glands, helping to keep the body balanced.
Shop - Prasiolite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.