- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Distant Healing
- Reiki Course
- Online Booking
Rutilated Quartz Bracelet with Swarovski Crystals
Product code: BrRuQ003
Pretty Rutilated Quartz bracelet in natural colourings, featuring 6mm Rutilated Quartz gemstone beads accented with Swarovski Crystals and Sterling Silver. This bracelet measures approx. 19.7cm long and has a sterling silver clasp.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Protection ♥ Determination ♥ Self-control ♥ Strength of will ♥ Self-reliance ♥ Firmness
Rutilated Quartz is a variety of Quartz which contains naturally occurring strands of Rutile.
Chakras - All Chakras
Zodiac (Clear Quartz) - All birthsigns
Zodiac (Rutile) - Gemini, Taurus
Element - Air, Fire
Typical colours - Clear with golden brown, reddish, or black strands of rutile
Rutilated Quartz is an illuminator for the soul, promoting spiritual growth. It cleanses and energises the aura. Draws off negative energy and disease, letting go of the past. Rutilated Quartz gives protection against the ill thoughts of others. It helps to reach the root of problems and facilitates transitions and a change of direction. Soothes dark moods and acts as an antidepressant. Rutilated Quartz relieves fears, phobias and anxiety. Promotes forgiveness at all levels.
Rutilated Quartz absorbs mercury poisoning from nerves, muscles, blood and the intestinal tract. It is helpful for chronic conditions and for impotence and infertility. Aids exhaustion and lack of energy. Rutilated Quartz treats respiratory tract and bronchitis, stimulates and balances the thyroid. It stimulates cell regeneration and repairs torn tissue.
Shop - Rutilated Quartz Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.