- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Larvikite Bead Bracelet
Product code: BrLarv001
Very pretty Larvikite bracelet featuring 4mm round Larvikite gemstone beads, accented with pretty sterling silver beads. This bracelet measures approx. 19cm long and has a sterling silver lobster clasp.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Grounding ♥ Protective ♥ Patience
Chakras - Base Chakra
Zodiac - Aquarius
Element - Water
Numerical Vibration - Number 8
Typical colours - dark grey, dark blue to black with a blue or steely coloured flash
Larvikite is a protective and grounding stone. It is cleansing to the subtle bodies and facilitates a strong connection with the energies of Earth, helping to connect with the spirits of Nature. Larvikite stimulates inner visions and enhances our psychic abilities. It allows us to see the past, providing clarity to visions of past life recall. Larvikite can neutralise and cancel spells that are no longer wanted. It repels negative energy. Larvikite increases our security in the strength of our own intellect, stimulates creativity and the exchange of wisdom. Larvikite helps us to see ourselves through the eyes of our higher self. Larvikite teaches patience, and can support when completion and closure to a goal is required. It also helps us to understand and resolve complicated facts and to make decisions that are rational and sober and not based upon our emotions.
Larvikite assists the brain to take in new information more easily. It creates new pathways for knowledge to travel and can open new doors for us. Larvikite can help to make us more adaptable to situations.
Larvikite can help with learning disabilities. It can be used to treat skin disorders and enhances vitality and youthfulness. Larvikite aids in the recovery of strokes and helps brain function. It cleanses and purifies body tissue, harmonises the metabolism and helps with muscular detoxification. Larvikite calms the nerves and will cool and reduce blood pressure.
Shop - Larvikite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.