- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Classical Chrysocolla Healing Bracelet
Product code: BrChro6c
Pretty Chrysocolla bracelet featuring 6mm round Chrysocolla gemstone beads. This bracelet measures approx. 19cm long and has a sterling silver carabiner clasp.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that all photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Tranquility ♥ Serenity ♥ Peace ♥ Subconscious wisdom ♥ Intuition ♥ Patience ♥ Nurturance ♥ Acceptance ♥ Tolerance ♥ Unconditional love ♥ Calmness ♥ Meditation ♥ Honesty ♥ Hope ♥ Intimacy ♥ Gentleness ♥ Sensitivity
Chakras - Throat Chakra, Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Taurus, Gemini, Virgo
Element - Water
Numerical Vibration - Number 5
Typical colours - blue, blue-green, green
Chrysocolla calms, cleanses and re-energises all the chakras. It draws out guilt, heals heartache and increases the capacity to love. Improves communication and opens psychic vision. Encourages self-awareness and inner balance. Imparts confidence and sensitivity. Chrysocolla enhances personal power and inspires creativity. Overcomes phobias by drawing out negativity and supplying motivation. Reduces mental tension. Promotes truth-telling and impartiality. Alleviates guilt and brings in joy.
Chrysocolla treats arthritis, bone disease, osteoporosis, muscle spasms, blood disorders and lung problems. It detoxifies the liver, kidneys and intestines. Re-oxygenates the blood, regenerates the pancreas and regulates insulin. Strengthens muscles and alleviates muscle cramps. Chrysocolla heals infections, lowers blood pressure and soothes burns. Treats PMS and menstrual cramps.
Shop - Chrysocolla Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.