- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Citrine Circle Silver Wire Pendant
Product code: PCi002s
Cute little flower-like circle pendant featuring semi precious Citrine gemstone beads, delicately wrapped in sterling silver wire.
This crystal pendant measures approx. 20mm long from the top of the bail.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that all photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Happiness ♥ Prosperity ♥ Generosity ♥ Creativity ♥ Pleasure ♥ Protection ♥ Strength ♥ Alignment ♥ Confidence ♥ Stability ♥ Moderation ♥ Energy ♥ Comfort ♥ Success ♥ Truth ♥ Goodness ♥ Warmth ♥ Digestion ♥ Assimilation ♥ Enjoyment of life ♥ Spiritual growth
Citrine is a variety of Quartz. Citrine is a 13th Anniversary gemstone.
Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Crown Chakra
Birthstone - November
Zodiac - Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra
Planet - Jupiter
Element - Air
Numerical Vibration - Number 6
Typical colours - yellow to yellowish brown or smokey grey-brown
Citrine energises every level of life. It cleanses the chakras and opens the intuition. Citrine attracts wealth, prosperity and success. It imparts joy, wonder, delight and enthusiasm. Raises self-esteem and self-confidence. Stimulates the brain, strengthening the intellect. Citrine promotes motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression. Enhances concentration and revitalises the mind. It releases negative traits, depression, fears and phobias. Emotionally balancing.
Energising and recharging, Citrine also reverses degenerative disease and helps balance chemical imbalances in the body. Beneficial in the treatment of diabetes, it stimulates digestion, the spleen and pancreas. Negates kidney and bladder infections. Citrine helps eye problems, increases blood circulation, detoxifies the blood, activates the thymus and balances the thyroid. Relieves constipation and removes cellulite.
Shop - Citrine Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
If your macrame jewellery requires cleaning, you can use some mild or diluted liquid soap on the cord only, on occasion. Make sure you rinse the soap off quickly with cold water and dry the cord by pressing between a soft towel to remove excess water.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.