- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Fluorite Heart Healing Pendant Necklace
Product code: NFl009
These gorgeous necklaces feature multi-coloured Fluorite hearts and round gemstone beads, with Sterling Silver accents. The pendant part measures approx. 35mm (1-3/8 inches) long and you can choose from a 16, 18 or 20 inch sterling silver chain.
Please note: You will receive the necklace shown in the photo (on its own).
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and created with love and healing intentions.
♥ Truth ♥ Consciousness ♥ Aura cleansing ♥ Intellect ♥ Protection
Chakras - Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
Zodiac - Capricorn, Pisces
Element - Air, Water
Vibration - Number 7
Typical colours - Colourless, white, purple, blue, blue-green, green, yellow, brownish-yellow, pink or red.
Fluorite cleanses and stabilises the aura. It absorbs and neutralises negative energy and stress. An excellent learning aid, Fluorite increases our powers of concentration, self-confidence and helps us in decision-making. It encourages positivity, balances the energies, and improves balance and coordination, both physically and mentally.
Fluorite boosts the immune system and stimulates the regeneration and restructuring of cells and DNA, particularly in the skin and respiratory tract, and heals ulcers and wounds. Fluorite strengthens bone tissue, and alleviates rheumatism, arthritis and spinal injuries. It improves the discomfort of shingles and other nerve-related pain.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Fluorite, specific colours have additional attributes:
Chakra - Throat Chakra
Vibration - Number 2
Blue Fluorite calms the emotions and stimulates clear communication.
Chakra - Heart Chakra
Vibration - Number 2
Green Fluorite brings hormones into balance. It harmonises and recharges all chakras.
Chakra - Third Eye Chakra
Vibration - Master Number 77
Purple Fluorite increases mystic visions and aids spiritual balance. It helps the intuition to connect to the rational mind.
Shop - Fluorite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
If your macrame jewellery requires cleaning, you can use some mild or diluted liquid soap on the cord only, on occasion. Make sure you rinse the soap off quickly with cold water and dry the cord by pressing between a soft towel to remove excess water.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.