- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Red Tiger Eye Copper Herringbone Earrings
Product code: ETEr007
Gorgeous Red Tiger Eye wrapped in herringbone style with pure copper wire. These earrings dangle approx. 33mm long from the top of copper earwires.
Please note: You will receive these earrings.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and created with love and healing intentions.
♥ Protection ♥ Clear thinking ♥ Personal empowerment ♥ Integrity ♥ Willpower ♥ Practicality ♥ Grounding ♥ Power ♥ Courage ♥ Grace
Tiger Eye, also known as Tigers Eye, is a variety of Chalcedony. Tiger Eye is an 18th Anniversary gemstone.
Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Capricorn
Planet - Sun
Element - Fire, Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 4
Typical colours - golden-brown, blue, red
A stone of protection, Tiger Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer. It has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Particularly useful for healing psychosomatic illnesses, dispelling fear and anxiety. Useful for recognising one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others. Balancing yin-yang and energising the emotional body, Tiger Eye stabilises mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, and releases tension.
Tiger Eye treats eyes, throat and reproductive organs, releases toxins, alleviates pain and is helpful in repairing broken bones and strengthening the alignment of the spinal column.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Tiger Eye, specific colours have additional attributes:
Red Tiger Eye
Chakras - Base Chakra
Element - Fire
A stimulating stone, Red Tiger Eye overcomes lethargy and provides motivation. It speeds up a slow metabolism. Red Tiger Eye increases a low sex drive.
Shop - Tiger Eye Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.