- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Distant Healing
- Reiki Course
- Online Booking
Rhodonite & Sodalite Crystal Chip Stretch Bracelet
Product code: Br316e
Pretty mixed chip stretch bracelet featuring Rhodonite and Sodalite crystal beads on stretch elastic. This bracelet measures approx. 19cm around.
Looks great on its own or stacked with other bracelets.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Calmness ♥ Self-confidence ♥ Refinement ♥ Gratefulness ♥ Elegance ♥ Delicacy ♥ Courtesy ♥ Tact ♥ Alternatives ♥ Inner path
Chakras - Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Taurus
Planet – Venus
Element – Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 9
Typical colours - red, pink, brownish-red, grey
Rhodonite is a stone of compassion, an emotional balancer that clears away emotional wounds and scars from the past, and that nurtures love. It stimulates, clears and activates the heart. Rhodonite grounds energy, balances yin-yang, and aids in achieving one’s highest potential. It heals emotional shock and panic. Rhodonite aids in cases of emotional self-destruction, codependency and abuse. It encourages unselfish self-love and forgiveness. Promotes remaining calm in dangerous or upsetting situations. Builds confidence and alleviates confusion.
Rhodonite relieves insect bites and can reduce scarring. It aids bone growth and the hearing organs. Rhodonite stimulates fertility. It treats emphysema, auto-immune diseases and stomach ulcers. Eases inflammation of joints and arthritis.
Shop - Rhodonite Jewellery & Gifts
♥ Logic ♥ Intelligence ♥ Emotional balance ♥ Intuition ♥ Clarity ♥ Truth ♥ Perception
Chakras - Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
Zodiac - Sagittarius
Planet – Moon
Element – Water, Air
Numerical Vibration - Number 4
Typical colours - Rich royal blue, green, yellow, violet: mottled with white veins or patches
Sodalite brings order and calmness to the mind. It encourages rational thought, objectivity, truth and intuition, along with verbalisation of feelings. Sodalite brings emotional balance and calms panic attacks. It enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance and self-trust.
Sodalite balances the metabolism, boosts the immune system and overcomes calcium deficiencies. It combats radiation damage by soaking up electromagnetic smog. Sodalite treats the throat, vocal cords, larynx and helps with hoarseness and digestive disorders. It cools fevers, lowers blood pressure and stimulates the absorption of body fluids. Sodalite can also help to prevent insomnia.
Shop - Sodalite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- When putting on a stretch bracelet, roll it on to your wrist gently. Do not pull it outwards as this can unneccesarily stretch the elastic out of shape.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.