- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Carnelian & Unakite Crystal Chip Stretch Bracelet
Product code: Br310e
Pretty mixed chip stretch bracelet featuring Carnelian and Unakite crystal beads on stretch elastic. This bracelet measures approx. 19cm around.
Looks great on its own or stacked with other bracelets.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Emotional warmth ♥ Sociability ♥ Creativity ♥ Individuality ♥ Memory ♥ Appreciation of nature ♥ Harmony ♥ Courage ♥ Happiness ♥ Self-esteem ♥ Rebirth ♥ Reincarnation ♥ Past life recall
Carnelian is a variety of Chalcedony. Carnelian is a 17th Anniversary gemstone.
Chakras - Base Chakra, Sacral Chakra
Birthstone - July
Zodiac - Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Virgo
Planet - Mars
Element - Fire
Numerical Vibration - Number 5
Typical colours - Clear-to-translucent reddish-brown which may vary from a pale orange, to an intense almost-black.
A stabilising stone, Carnelian restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy and motivates for success. Carnelian is useful for overcoming abuse of any kind. It helps in trusting yourself and your perceptions. It overcomes negative conditioning and encourages steadfastness. Carnelian improves analytic abilities and clarifies perception. It sharpens concentration and dispels mental lethargy. Protects against envy, rage and resentment. Calms anger, banishes emotional negativity and replaces it with a love of life. Carnelian boosts fertility and stimulates sexuality.
Carnelian treats lower back problems, rheumatism, arthritis, neuralgia and depression. It regulates the kidneys, and accelerates healing in bones and ligaments. Improves vitamin and mineral absorption and ensures good blood supply to organs and tissues.
Shop - Carnelian Jewellery & Gifts
♥ Balances physical emotions ♥ Grounding
Unakite is an altered form of granite, composed of pink orthoclase Feldspar, green Epidote and Clear Quartz.
Chakras - Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Scorpio
Planet - Mars & Venus
Element - Fire & Water
Numerical Vibration - Number 9
Typical colours - Shades of green and pink: mottled
Unakite is a stone of vision. It balances emotions with spirituality. Unakite provides grounding when needed. It facilitates rebirthing, gently releasing conditions that inhibit spiritual and psychological growth.
Unakite supports convalescence and recovery from major illness. It treats the reproductive system and stimulates healthy pregnancies while facilitating the health of the unborn. Unakite enhances weight gain, where required and aids the growth of skin tissue and hair.
Shop - Unakite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- When putting on a stretch bracelet, roll it on to your wrist gently. Do not pull it outwards as this can unneccesarily stretch the elastic out of shape.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.