- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Amazonite Hearts Bracelet
Product code: BrAma008
Gorgeous bracelet featuring Chinese Amazonite hearts, with Sterling Silver accents. This Amazonite bracelet measures approx. 19cm (7.5 inches) long and has a sterling silver carabiner clasp.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Inspires truth ♥ Sincerity ♥ Honor ♥ Self-love ♥ Communication ♥ Eloquence ♥ Integrity ♥ Trust ♥ Clairvoyance ♥ Clarity ♥ Prophecy ♥ Psychic vision
Amazonite, sometimes known as Amazon Stone, is a green variety of microcline Feldspar.
Chakras - Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra
Zodiac - Virgo
Planet - Uranus
Element - Earth, Water
Numerical Vibration - Number 5
Typical colours - Green with cream veins.
Amazonite is a soothing stone. It calms the brain and nervous system and aids in maintaining optimum health. Balances the masculine and feminine energies. Amazonite helps you to see both sides of a problem or different points of view. It soothes emotional trauma, alleviating worry and fear. Dispels negative energy, aggravation and blockages within the nervous system. Amazonite assists in manifesting universal love. It protects against electromagnetic pollution and absorbs microwaves.
Amazonite is beneficial in osteoporosis, tooth decay, calcium deficiency and calcium deposits. It relieves muscle spasms.
Shop - Amazonite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.