- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
One Thing at a Time
26 Jun 2019 09:00:00 | Author: Caryl
In our busy lives we often find ourselves with many things on our plates. It can get quite difficult to choose how to approach this plate, piled high with all the goodies we have chosen from the menu of life. We tend to take on far more than we are capable of digesting.
To get through this we often try nibbling at a little of everything, so that we feel like we haven't missed out. Unfortunately, at the end of the day we are left with a plate still piled high, with just a few nibbles taken here and there.
Instead of trying to tackle it all at once, try taking just one thing and finishing it. Enjoy every moment thoroughly until it is done, then take another thing off that plate and do that the same way.
At the end of the day, your plate may not be completely empty, but there will be less on it and you will be able to sit back having enjoyed what you did manage to finish.
What will you digest today?
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- The Archangels
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Crystals for Menopause & Post-Menopause
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Chakra Balancing
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer