- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Coconut Seed Slices
16 Jun 2019 14:00:00 | Author: Caryl
These coconut seed slices are chock full of healthy seeds and great for nibbling alongside a cup of jasmine tea! I think they'd keep quite well in an airtight container, but they are always eaten pretty quickly in my house!
Coconut Seed Slices
- chia egg (made with 1 tbsp chia seeds and 3 tbsp water)
- 150g coconut butter
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup golden linseeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacoa nibs (optional)
- Make the chia egg by mixing the chia seeds with the water and set aside.
- Melt the coconut butter and syrup together. Add the chia egg and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the melted butter/chia mixture. Stir well until just combined.
- Spread mixture onto 2 medium baking trays, patting out until flat and even.
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees C for approx. 20-25 minutes (slightly longer if you want them more crisp and less chewy), until browned.
- Leave on trays to cool, then turn out and cut into slices.
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- The Archangels
- Crystals for Menopause & Post-Menopause
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer
- Chakra Balancing