- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultations
- General Advice/Guidance
- Intuitive Consultation/Guidance
- Reiki Healing
- Online Booking
Why a Crystal Healing Bracelet is Worth its Price
20 Sep 2019 09:00:00 | Author: Caryl
I love working with beautiful gemstones and crystal beads. I love creating healing jewellery for people and hearing how much they enjoy wearing them, and how they make them feel. Sometimes though, I feel like people try to take advantage of my love for these things. I know I'm not the only creative person who feels this way.
Here is a simple gemstone beaded bracelet.
When someone tells you they can source crystals at a cheaper cost than the price of the bracelet they are interested in, and then question why you are asking for the price you've given, I sometimes want to say, "Sure, I'll charge you for the cost of the materials alone", and then simply post them the materials.
By the way, this is what they would receive:
- Gemstone Beads
- Beading Wire
- Crimp beads
- Clasp and hook
Of course, you can't turn these materials into a bracelet without some tools, so I would have to include these in the package - and charge for them too:
- Tape Measure
- Wire cutters
- Crimping pliers
All they would need to do then, is create the bracelet they wanted.
~ ♥ ~
The whole point I'm making here is that in any creative business, the costs include many more things than a few crystal beads. In the case of any healing jewellery from Charms Of Light, the following are just a few:
- The knowledge of the healing energy of gemstones;
- The creativity of the design;
- The cleansing of each jewellery piece;
- The love, light and healing blessings added to each jewellery piece;
- The Reiki energy incorporated into each jewellery piece;
- The costs and upkeep of the tools needed to make the bracelet;
- The skill of the person creating the bracelet (to get the fit just right);
- The time it takes to source quality materials;
- The cost of those quality materials;
- The shipping costs we are charged for the materials we need;
- The time taken to create the bracelet;
- The time involved in corresponding with the customer;
- The costs of electricity, wifi, webhosting etc.
Please understand that just because this is something we love to do, it is also our living. I'm sure I speak for many other creative people who have turned their creativity into a living.
Thank you for reading.
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Chakra Balancing
- Crystals For Your Home
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer