- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
The Power Of The Mind
31 May 2019 10:00:00 | Author: Caryl
Your thoughts are extremely powerful energy forms. Be careful what you think......
When I was 12 years old, I convinced my mother that I had a terrible stomach ache just to get out of going to school. That was the day of the compulsory cross-country fun run and I couldn't (and still don't) understand how the words "fun" and "run" could be put into the same sentence together! Anyway, my mother allowed me to stay at home and throughout the morning I would make the right moans and groans of someone in pain. After a little while my mother asked me to quit making noises as she knew I had been faking it.
By lunch time though my stomach really was aching and I started moaning with pain, but she didn't believe me .... until 5:00pm that afternoon when she could see that I was serious and took me to the doctor. By 6:00pm I was in hospital having an emergency appendectomy!!!
I had thought about having a stomach ache for so long that I actually brought on a serious case of appendicitis! Never under-estimate the incredible power of the mind!!
- If you think you aren't capable of doing something you probably won't be able to do it.
- If you think you're going to get sick you probably will.
- If you think you're going to be sad for the rest of your life you probably will.
Can you see a pattern here? Now turn all this around and start using those thoughts in a positive way. Having positive thoughts will enable you to become a positive person and that energy will spill over into everything you do and to everyone around you.
Start thinking, "Sunshine" ... "Smiles" ... "Healthy" ... "Love" ......... and see - and feel - the difference!
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- The Archangels
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Chakra Balancing
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer
- My Kundalini Reiki Attunement Experience