- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
22 May 2019 10:00:00 | Author: Caryl
I feel very strongly about what I do. When I get the occasional email or comment from someone being negative or derogatory it can be hurtful.
Something I have learned though, is to take a deep breath and remember .......
- ... People are scared of what they don't understand and can become negative because of that.
- ... Hey, this person was obviously interested enough to read about me and what I do. They were moved enough to say something about it. They took time to verbalise or write down their thoughts. Surely this must mean that they have gone away thinking about what they have read and just maybe ...... they will start trying to understand it and ...... one day maybe even become a believer themselves!
- ... Why I love what I do and to keep faith in my beliefs.
Moral: Do not judge others and always believe in yourself and what you do!
- Cleansing, Programming & Cleaning Your Crystals & Gemstones
- Toxic Gemstones
- What Does it Mean When Your Crystal Breaks or is Lost?
- The Archangels
- How to Make a Gem Elixir
- Gemstones for Radiotherapy Treatment
- Gemstones to Help Focus with School Work & Studies
- Gemstones for Infectious Diseases
- Chakra Balancing
- Gemstones to Boost Immunity Whilst Fighting Breast Cancer
- My Kundalini Reiki Attunement Experience