- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Distant Healing
- Reiki Course
- Online Booking
Lapis Lazuli Point Macrame Necklace
Product code: MNLL001
This macrame necklace contains a beautiful Lapis Lazuli point. The pendant measures approx. 5cm (2 inches) long from the top of the bail. The necklace is adjustable, so you can wear it whichever length you wish. The cord colour is called goldenrod.
Please note: This necklace is made to order.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and created with love and healing intentions.
♥ Inner truth ♥ Inner power ♥ Love ♥ Purification ♥ Intuition ♥ Positive magic ♥ Self-confidence ♥ Manifestation ♥ Friendship
Lapis Lazuli is a combination rock type of Calcite, Lazurite & Pyrite. Lapis Lazuli is a 9th Anniversary gemstone.
Chakras - Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
Birthstone - September
Zodiac - Taurus, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius
Element - Water
Numerical Vibration - Number 3
Typical colours - Deep blue flecked with gold (Pyrite)
A stone of protection that may be worn to guard against psychic attacks, Lapis Lazuli quickly releases stress, bringing deep peace. It brings harmony and deep inner self-knowledge. Encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality. Stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity. Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one’s truth and inspires confidence. It bonds relationships, aiding in expression of feelings and emotions.
Lapis Lazuli boosts the immune system, purifies blood, lowers blood pressure, cooling and soothing areas of inflammation. It alleviates insomnia and vertigo, and overcomes depression. Lapis Lazuli benefits the respiratory and nervous systems and the throat, vocal chords, and thyroid, cleanses organs, bone marrow and thymus.
Shop - Lapis Lazuli Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.