- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Distant Healing
- Reiki Course
- Online Booking
Rose Gold Copper Swirl Ring
Product code: Rg-015
Pretty little handmade ring in rose gold copper. It is approx. a UK size N and is adjustable up or down 1 size (eg. M-O).
This ring is made to order.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and created with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of hand made wirework, there may be slight variations in wire shape, size, and pattern.
Chakras - Base Chakra, Sacral Chakra
Zodiac - Taurus, Sagittarius
Copper provides a harmonic connection between the physical and astral bodies and aligns the subtle bodies. It has been used successfully to amplify and to transmit thought. It is said to be a "bestower" of "good", bringing benefit to the user. It is also reported to bring "luck" to persons, especially in the recovery of property.
Copper can conduct electrical impulses and magnify the energy transfer, from the healer or from minerals, to the subject of the healing.
Copper can combat lethargy, passivity, restlessness, excitability, and non-acceptance of oneself. It stimulates initiative, optimism, diplomacy, and independence.
Copper activates and opens the base and sacral chakras, advancing and stabilising the energies of intuition, sexuality, desire, and vitality - directing these energies toward the pursuit of one's path of evolution. It allows one to recognise the barriers which are in the path of one's development.
Copper can be used to stabilise and to balance the flow of blood within the body; helping to increase circulatory functions when necessary. It can be used to cleanse wounds and to fight bacterial infection. It is also useful in the treatment of arthritis, bursitis, and rheumatism, and to stimulate the metabolic processes.
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.