- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- ON SALE
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Distant Healing
- Reiki Course
- Online Booking
Ruby Fuchsite Silver Leaf Pendant
Product code: PFu001
Gorgeous Ruby Fuchsite pendant featuring a sterling silver leaf dangle. The colouring in this pendant is mostly green, with a tiny bit of ruby in it. This Ruby Fuchsite pendant measures approx. 48mm long from the top of the sterling silver bail to the tip of the leaf.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and created with love and healing intentions.
Please note that the photo is for reference purposes only. Chain is not included. You will receive this pendant.
♥ Self worth ♥ Resilience
Fuchsite is a variety of Muscovite, which is a form of Mica. Ruby crystals are sometimes found within the Fuchsite. When this occurs, it is known as Ruby Fuchsite. In this case, the healing properties will be a combination of both Ruby and Fuchsite gemstones.
Chakras - Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Aquarius
Numerical Vibration (Fuchsite) - Number 1
Numerical Vibration (Ruby Fuchsite) - Number 4
Typical colours - Green
Fuchsite helps us to understand issues concerning our daily lives; such as stress, physical health, routines, career and environment. It brings about a need to focus on basic concerns directly related to interactions with other people and the material world. Fuchsite channels information regarding holistic and herbal remedies, giving suggestions as to the most holistic action to take and receiving guidance on health matters and well-being.
Psychologically, Fuchsite teaches true self worth, assisting in the elimination of a tendency towards martyrdom or issues of servitude. Fuchsite helps to overcome codependency and aids in a speedy recovery from trauma, both emotionally and physically.
Fuchsite increases the energy of other crystals and helps in the transfer of their energy. It shifts energy into positive channels, therefore releasing blockages caused by excess energy. Fuchsite stabilises spinal column alignment and increases flexibility in the musculoskeletal system. It treats repetitive strain injury, carpal tunnel syndrome and also aids in balancing the red and white blood cell ratio.
Shop - Fuchsite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.