- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Magnetite Magnetic Pendant
Product code: PMagt001
Magnetic healing pendant featuring an 8x6mm faceted Magnetite gemstone bead and 4mm round Magnetite gemstone beads, with sterling silver accents. This pendant measures approx. 27mm long from the top of a sterling silver ring bail.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Attracts love ♥ Good luck ♥ Health ♥ Stability ♥ Strength ♥ Perspective ♥ Mental telepathy
Magnetite is also known as Lodestone and, sometimes also, Magnetic Hematite.
Chakras - Base Chakra
Zodiac - Aries, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius
Element - Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 4
Typical colours - Greyish black or iron black: metallic
Magnetite is magnetic and has powerful positive-negative polarity. It attracts and repels, energises and sedates. It acts as a grounding stone. Magnetite temporarily aligns the chakras, the subtle and etheric bodies. It aids telepathy, meditation and visualisation. Magnetite provides stability, balancing the intellect with the emotions. It brings a balanced perspective and trust in your own intuition. Magnetite attracts love, commitment and loyalty. It alleviates negativity such as fear, anger and grief. Brings positive qualities such as tenacity and endurance.
Magnetite is anti-inflammatory, relieves muscle aches and pains, and is beneficial for asthma, blood and the circulatory system, skin, and hair. It stimulates sluggish organs and sedates overactive ones. Magnetite provides healing energy necessary for recovery.
Note: Magnetic jewellery should not be worn by pregnant women, or by persons with pacemakers or defibrillators, without first obtaining the consent of their physician.
Shop - Magnetite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.