- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Mookaite Necklace With Silver Toggle Clasp
Product code: NMk001
Earthy Mookaite Necklace featuring 8mm and 6mm Mookaite gemstone beads, accented with 3mm Sterling Silver beads. This necklace measures approx. 45.7cm long and has a sterling silver toggle clasp.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Nurturing ♥ Grounding ♥ Shielding
Mookaite is an Australian Jasper which comes from Mooka Creek in the Kennedy Ranges of Western Australia.
Chakras - Heart Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Base Chakra
Numerical Vibration - Number 8
Typical colours - pink, red and yellow
Mookaite is a nurturing stone that supports and sustains during times of stress. It brings peace and a feeling of wholeness. Mookaite helps us with decision making, especially when we are having a difficult time. It encourages versatility and helps us to accept change. Mookaite provides us with emotional growth. It helps us to discover all possibilities in a situation and to choose the right one. Mookaite provides a protective shield against negative or dangerous situations, eliminating and blocking unwanted outside influences and distractions, and revealing what is concealed. Mookaite promotes energy and new ideas, helping us gain enthusiasm and bringing the excellence of ourselves, bring kindness to ourselves and others. Mookaite helps with contacting those who have passed on.
Mookaite stabilises the general health of the whole body and strengthens the immune system.
Shop - Mookaite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.