- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Pyrite Heart Earrings
Product code: EPy007
These pretty Pyrite Hearts earrings are accented with sterling silver beads and dangle approx. 30mm long from the top of sterling silver earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Intelligence ♥ Mental stability ♥ Logic ♥ Creativity ♥ Psychic development ♥ Memory ♥ Practicality ♥ Optimism ♥ Channeling abilities ♥ Learning and Perception
Pyrite is a sulfide mineral. It is also known as "fool's gold" and appears as golden flecks throughout the Lapis Lazuli gemstone.
Chakras - Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Leo
Element - Fire/Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 3
Typical colours - Pale brass-yellow with some black veins
Pyrite is a powerful protection stone which shields and protects against all forms of negative vibrations and/or energy, working on the physical, etheric, and emotional levels. It stimulates the intellect and enhances memory, helping to recall relevant information when needed. Pyrite assists one in seeing behind facades, promoting an understanding of that which lies beneath words and actions. The ancient Incas used Pyrite for meditation and divination.
Pyrite inspires the universal energies to activate the nourishing energies of the body. It encourages the ideal of health, intellect, and emotional well-being. It allows one to recognise the purity of the universe.
It can be used in the treatment of bones and in the healing of cell formation. It treats lung disorders and bronchitis and has been used to reduce swelling and fevers. Pyrite aids in the treatment of infective disease, whilst also providing protection from the disease for the caregivers.
Shop - Pyrite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.