- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Magnesite & Silver Drop Earrings
Product code: EMags001
Dainty white Magnesite earrings with sterling silver accents. These earrings dangle approx. 40mm long from the top of sterling silver earwires. They are also available as clip-ons for non-pierced ears.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that all photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Relaxation ♥ Visualisation ♥ Heartfelt love ♥ Purification
Chakras - Crown Chakra
Zodiac - Aries
Numerical Vibration - Number 3
Typical colours - Colourless, white, pale yellow, pale brown, faintly pink, lilac-rose
Magnesite instills deep peace during meditation. Placed on the third eye, this stone enhances visualisation and imagery, and can promote dynamic and revolutionary ideas. It assists in producing an opening of the crown chakra. It also opens the heart chakra and stimulates heartfelt love.
Magnesite brings all forms of self-deceit to the surface. It brings grounding to the intellect and helps to recognise unconscious thoughts and feelings. It induces a positive attitude to life.
Magnesite brings a calming effect to the emotions, promoting tolerance for emotional stress. It supports people who are nervous and fearful and helps them to overcome irritability and intolerance.
Magnesite aids in the absorption of magnesium in the body. It purifies and detoxifies the cells and assists in the treatment of convulsions by acting as a muscle relaxant. This stone can help to neutralise body odour, and treats PMS, stomach, intestinal, and vascular cramps, as well as the pain from gallbladder and kidney stones. Magnesite treats bone and teeth disorders and can be used to both stimulate and soothe the heart and associated arteries. It regulates body temperature, lessening fevers and chills.
Shop - Magnesite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.