- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Dumortierite Angled Silver Earrings
Product code: EDu003
These pretty Dumortierite earrings have angled sterling silver earwires that are lightweight and very comfortable to wear. The earrings dangle approx. 33mm long from the top of the earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Support ♥ Tranquility ♥ Harmony
Chakras - Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
Zodiac - Leo
Numerical Vibration - Number 4
Typical colours - Blue, greenish-blue, violet-blue, pale blue, red
Dumortierite helps to bring calm, relaxation, and harmony, being extremely helpful in situations where you need to reduce over excited behaviour, and stubbornness.
A supportive stone, it encourages confidence and standing up for oneself, whilst staying true to one’s beliefs and feelings. It also allows you to see the potential of those around you. Dumortierite is an excellent stone for patience and calm in difficult situations.
Dumortierite works with the throat chakra and the third eye chakra. A stone of communication, it also stimulates verbalisation of ideas. It promotes an understanding of the natural order of the Universe.
Dumortierite helps provide strength in dealing and coping with dis-ease, providing insights in order to help understand and correct the cause of a condition. It is particularly helpful in reducing headaches and tension that are caused by stress.
Shop - Dumortierite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.