- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultations
- General Advice/Guidance
- Intuitive Consultation/Guidance
- Reiki Healing
- Online Booking
Tiger Iron Healing Bracelet with Mother of Pearl
Product code: BrTi002
A classically designed bracelet with Tiger Iron gemstone beads, featuring a single Mother of Pearl bead at the centre. This bracelet measures approx. 19cm long and has a sterling silver carabiner clasp.
The combination of Tiger Iron and Mother of Pearl enhance creativity and imagination.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Creativity ♥ Vitality ♥ Strength
Tiger Iron is sometimes called Iron Tiger Eye and is a rock combination of Tiger Eye, Jasper and Hematite. It therefore also holds the healing properties of all these stones.
Zodiac - Leo
Element - Fire, Earth
Vibration - Number 7
Typical colours - golden-brown, red and black
Tiger Iron brings out creative and artistic abilities. It is helpful if suffering from deep exhaustion at any level, especially emotional or mental burn-out or family stress.
Tiger Iron stimulates vitality and aids in the assimilation of B vitamins and to balance the red/white blood cell count. It strengthens the muscles and aids in production of natural steroids.
Shop - Tiger Iron Jewellery & Gifts
Mother Of Pearl
♥ Protection ♥ Calming
Mother of Pearl is a 1st Anniversary gemstone.
Planet - Moon, Neptune
Typical colours - Cream, beige, white, black
A protection stone, Mother of Pearl brings the gentle healing power of the sea. It is a stress relieving stone; relaxing, soothing and calming to the emotions. Mother of Pearl stimulates our intuition, imagination, sensitivity and adaptability. It helps our emotions become more harmonious and balanced. Calming and soothing to temper or feelings of fear. It enables you to more easily express feelings of love. Mother of Pearl helps with clarity in decision making and is helpful for endurance, organisation and for home life.
Shop - Mother Of Pearl Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.