- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Tiger Iron Bracelet With Silver Toggle Clasp
Product code: BrTI003
An earthy bracelet with Tiger Iron gemstone beads and sterling silver disc accents. This bracelet measures approx. 19cm long and has a sterling silver toggle clasp.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Creativity ♥ Vitality ♥ Strength
Tiger Iron is sometimes called Iron Tiger Eye and is a rock combination of Tiger Eye, Jasper and Hematite. It therefore also holds the healing properties of all these stones.
Zodiac - Leo
Element - Fire, Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 7
Typical colours - golden-brown, red and black
Tiger Iron brings out creative and artistic abilities. It is helpful if suffering from deep exhaustion at any level, especially emotional or mental burn-out or family stress.
Tiger Iron stimulates vitality and aids in the assimilation of B vitamins and to balance the red/white blood cell count. It strengthens the muscles and aids in production of natural steroids.
Shop - Tiger Iron Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.