- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Black Onyx Faceted Beaded Bracelet
Product code: BrOn4fss
Pretty beaded healing bracelet featuring semi precious 4mm round faceted Black Onyx gemstone beads and a scattering of 4mm round sterling silver beads. This bracelet measures approx. 19cm long and is finished with a sterling silver lobster clasp.
Looks great on it's own, or stacked with others!
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note: Photos are for reference purposes only. Your bracelet will be chosen at random. However if there is one you particularly like, let me know and, if still available, I will make sure that is the one you receive.
♥ Strength ♥ Stamina ♥ Constancy ♥ Permanence ♥ Firmness ♥ Durability ♥ Self-control
Onyx is a variety of Chalcedony. Onyx is a 7th Anniversary gemstone.
Zodiac - Gemini, Leo
Element - Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 6
Typical colours - Black, grey, white, blue, brown, yellow, red, green
Onyx gives strength. It promotes vigour, steadfastness and stamina. Imparts self-confidence, helping you to be at ease in your surroundings. Onyx banishes grief, enhances self-control and stimulates the power of wise decision-making. It encourages happiness and good fortune.
Onyx treats disorders of the bones, bone marrow and blood. It is beneficial for teeth and the feet.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Onyx, specific colours and types have additional attributes:
Black Onyx is associated with our Base Chakra.
Shop - Onyx Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.