- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Anyolite Ruby Zoisite Crystal Bracelet With Hook Clasp
Product code: BrAn003
Classically beautiful, this bracelet features 6mm faceted round Anyolite gemstone beads, with rose coloured Swarvoski Crystals. The bracelet measures approx. 19cm long and has a sterling silver hook clasp.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Self-control ♥ Self-esteem ♥ Healing ♥ Harmony ♥ Dream recall ♥ Relaxation
Anyolite is a combination of Ruby within Zoisite and is also known as Ruby Zoisite.
Chakras - Base Chakra, Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Aries
Numerical Vibration - Number 2
Typical colours - pink to crimson-red in green or black
Anyolite creates an altered state of consciousness, enabling you to reach and utilise talents and abilities of the mind. It stimulates psychic abilities. Increases awareness of ones individuality. Anyolite instills joy, spontaneity, laughter and courage, bringing passion and a zest for life. It increases sexual activity, treating impotency and frigidity.
Anyolite improves circulation and quality of the blood, and heart disorders. It aids in recovery from disorders associated with diminished physical vitality.
Shop - Anyolite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.