- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Please note: Healing & Guidance services are currently on hold until further notice.
Sterling Silver Wire Wrapped Swirl Ring
Product code: Rg-014
Simple and pretty handmade sterling silver wire wrapped ring with delicate swirl design.
This ring is made to order to your specifications. Please choose your UK size and allow extra time for delivery.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note: photo is for reference purposes only and shows the ring in sterling silver. As this ring is handmade, there may be slight differences in the wire wrap.
Zodiac - Cancer, Aquarius
Silver assists in increasing perception and helps to regulate emotional and intuitive energies. It provides for a very strong connection between the physical and astral bodies.
Silver can be used as a mirror to the soul, one to stimulate seeing oneself from outside of the body.
Silver, when used with gemstones, is able to both attract and retain those qualities which are emitted by the stone. The silver provides a steadying influence. It performans a balancing act by drawing negativity from the body while transferring the positive energies of other minerals.
Silver is known to enhance the powers of the moon and is excellent for use in energising other stones during the full and new moons.
Silver helps to cleans the body via the pores and to eliminate toxins at the cellular level. It can be used in the treatment of hepatitis, to increase the assimilation of Vitamins A and E, and to ameliorate disorders associated with unstable vision.
Most jewellery, with or without gemstones, is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.