- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Reiki Course
- Reiki Healing
- Online Booking
Classical Larimar Silver Earrings
Product code: ELari002
Pretty, classically styled, round Larimar earrings, with seamless sterling silver beads. These healing Larimar earrings dangle approx. 22mm long from the top of sterling silver earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Facilitating inner wisdom and outer manifestation
Chakras - Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
Zodiac - Leo
Vibration - Master Number 55
Typical colours - blue, bluish-white, green-blue, white, grey
Origin - Dominican Republic
Larimar is an earth-healing stone. It connects with nature and will counteract inbalances in the earth's energy.
Larimar helps to heal and tone the throat. By opening up the throat chakra, it promotes self-confidence and encourages us to express our deepest truths and fears.
Especially helpful in removing self-imposed blockages and constraints, Larimar assists us in taking control of our lives by dissolving self-sabotaging behaviour, alleviating guilt and removing fear.
Larimar is a wonderful meditation stone. It quickly and effortlessly calms the mind and bestows inner peace. It naturally raises consciousness and facilitates contact and communication with the angelic realms.
Larimar brings harmony and assists in balancing the yin-yang energies, thus unifying our male and female qualities. It promotes self healing and is excellent for unplugging the meridians and dissolving energy blocks, particularly in the head, neck and chest.
Larimar embraces love and joy, opening up the heart by allowing us to express unconditional love.
Shop - Larimar Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.