- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultations
- General Advice/Guidance
- Intuitive Consultation/Guidance
- Reiki Healing
- Online Booking
Blue Topaz Chip Bracelet With Silver Toggle Clasp
Product code: BrTopb002
Gorgeous blue Topaz chip healing bracelet with a sterling silver toggle clasp. It measures approx. 19cm long.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Communication ♥ Love ♥ Good fortune ♥ Good health ♥ Attraction
Topaz is a silicate mineral.
Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
Element - Air
Vibration - Number 6
Typical colours - Colourless, blue, brown, orange, grey, yellow, green, red - pink.
Topaz soothes, heals, stimulates, recharges, re-motivates and aligns the meridians of the body – directing energy to where it is needed most. It promotes truth and forgiveness. Topaz brings joy, generosity, abundance and good health. It is known as a stone of love and good fortune. It releases tension, inducing relaxation. Topaz promotes openness and honesty, self-realisation and self-control. It aids problem-solving and assists in expressing ideas. Stabilises the emotions, making you receptive to love from all sources.
Topaz aids digestion and combats eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia. It fortifies the nerves and stimulates the metabolism.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Topaz, specific colours have additional attributes:
Chakras - Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra
Birthstone - December
Element - Air
Vibration - Number 3
Blue Topaz is a 4th Anniversary gemstone. Blue Topaz brings truth and wisdom. It aids in clear communication. Blue Topaz helps in bringing body, mind and spirit into union. It assists in recognising where you have strayed from your own truth.
Shop - Topaz Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.