- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Blue Lace Agate Beaded Bracelet
Product code: BrBLA4
Pretty beaded healing bracelet featuring semi precious Blue Lace Agate round gemstone beads. This crystal bracelet measures approx. 19cm long and is finished with a sterling silver lobster clasp.
Also looks great stacked with other gemstone beaded bracelets!
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
Blue Lace Agate
♥ Hope ♥ Unity ♥ Cleansing ♥ Harmony ♥ Protection ♥ Optimism ♥ Positive thinking ♥ Joy ♥ Truth ♥ Purification ♥ Promptness ♥ Calming ♥ Appreciation for nature ♥ Smooth energy flow
Blue Lace Agate is a banded Agate variety of Chalcedony.
Chakras - Throat Chakra
Zodiac - Pisces
Planet – Neptune
Element – Water, Air
Numerical Vibration - Number 5
Typical colours - pale blue, banded
In addition to the generic healing properties of Agate and Chalcedony, the Blue Lace Agate variety is a very cooling and calming stone, endowing us with a sense of peace and tranquility. A powerful throat healer, it assists with verbal expression of thoughts and feelings. Blue Lace Agate is a great nurturing and supportive stone, neutralising anger, infection, inflammation and fever.
Blue Lace Agate helps to strengthen and accelerate the repair of bones, thyroid deficiencies, throat and lymph infections. It soothes red, sore eyes and any skin problems associated with redness and irritation.
Shop - Blue Lace Agate Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.