- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Red Ruby Teardrop Pendant
Product code: PRu002
Pretty faceted red Ruby teardrop, with Sterling Silver accents and bail. This pendant measures approx. 32mm long from top of bail.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Integrity ♥ Devotion ♥ Happiness ♥ Healing ♥ Courage ♥ Passion ♥ Enthusiasm ♥ Generosity ♥ Inspiration ♥ Prosperity ♥ High Energy ♥ Power and Leadership
Ruby is a red gemstone variety of Corundum. Ruby is a 40th Anniversary gemstone.
Chakras - Base Chakra, Heart Chakra
Birthstone - July
Zodiac - Aries, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
Planet - Sun
Element - Fire
Numerical Vibration - Number 3
Typical colours - Pinkish-red to red
Ruby encourages passion and a zest for life. It improves motivation and setting of realistic goals. Balances the heart and instills confidence. Ruby encourages joy, spontaneity, laughter and courage. It promotes positive dreams and stimulates the pineal gland. Aids in retaining wealth and passion. Ruby encourages removal of negative energies from your path. It overcomes exhaustion and lethargy and imparts potency and vigor. Calms hyperactivity.
Ruby detoxifies the body, blood and lymphatic system. It treats fevers, infectious disease and restricted blood flow. Ruby stimulates the adrenals, kidneys, reproductive organs and spleen.
Shop - Ruby Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.