- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Leopard Skin Jasper Silver & Copper Wire Wrapped Pendant
Product code: PJas007
Freeform Leopard Skin Jasper, hand wrapped with a combination of sterling silver and copper wires. The pendant measures approx. 60mm from the top of the bail.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
You will receive this pendant!
♥ Relaxation ♥ Contentment ♥ Compassion ♥ Nurturing ♥ Consolation ♥ Tranquility ♥ Healing ♥ Completion
Jasper is a variety of Chalcedony, which is a microcrystalline variety of Quartz.
Zodiac - Leo, Virgo, Scorpio
Planet - Mars
Element - Fire
Numerical Vibration - Number 6
Typical colours - brown, red, orange, yellow, green
Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy. It balances yin and yang. Jasper clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution, including radiation. It encourages honesty with one's self. Provides courage to assertively tackle problems. Aids quick-thinking and promotes organisational abilities. Jasper stimulates the imagination and transforms ideas into action. Prolongs sexual pleasure. It supports during prolonged illness and re-energises the body.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Jasper, specific colours and forms have additional attributes:
Leopard Skin Jasper
Chakras - Base Chakra, Heart Chakra, Crown Chakra
Zodiac - Gemini
Element - Earth
Leopard Skin Jasper helps you to connect with your spiritual animal totem. It is associated with spiritual discovery and shaman travel. It assists in self-healing. Leopard Skin Jasper is helpful in eliminating toxins from the body and decreasing body odour.
Shop - Jasper Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.