- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Dravite Tourmaline Nugget Silver Wire Wrapped Pendant
Product code: PTou004
These wonderful Dravite Tourmaline nuggets are wire-wrapped with sterling silver wire to create gorgeous pendants, each with their own individual design.
They each measure approx. 25-30mm long, from the top of their bails.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and created with love and healing intentions.
Please note: Your pendant will be chosen at random. However if there is one you particularly like, let me know and, if still available, I will make sure that is the one you receive.
♥ Flexibility ♥ Happiness ♥ Objectivity ♥ Compassion ♥ Serenity ♥ Balance ♥ Positive transformation ♥ Healing ♥ Strength ♥ Tolerance ♥ Understanding
Tourmaline is a crystal silicate mineral. Tourmaline is an 8th Anniversary gemstone.
Chakras - (depending on colour)
Zodiac - Virgo, Libra
Vibration - Number 2
Typical colours - Most commonly black, but can range from brown, violet, green, pink, or in a dual-coloured pink and green (watermelon).
Tourmaline aids in understanding oneself and others. It promotes self-confidence and diminishes fear. Tourmaline attracts inspiration, compassion, tolerance and prosperity. It balances the right-left sides of the brain. Helps treat paranoia, overcomes dyslexia and improves hand-eye coordination. Tourmaline releases tension, making it helpful for spinal adjustments. It balances male-female energy within the body. Enhances energy and removes blockages.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Tourmaline, specific colours have additional attributes:
Brown Tourmaline - also known as Dravide, or Dravite
Zodiac - Aries
Vibration - Numbers 2 and 9
Brown Tourmaline is used to clear and protect the aura. It clears and opens the earth chakra, (which is located approximately 12 to 18 inches below the soles of the feet - it is not within the actual physical body but is part of the etheric body), grounding you to the earth. It assists in healing dysfunctional family relationships, and helps the user feel comfortable in social groups. Can be used to to treat intestinal disorders and skin issues.
Shop - Tourmaline Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.