- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Distant Healing
- Reiki Course
- Online Booking
Bronzite Rectangle Pendant
Product code: PBr002
Pretty little rectangle shaped Bronzite pendant with sterling silver accents. This pendant measures approx. 26mm from the top of the sterling silver ring bail.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that all photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Courtesy ♥ Protection
Bronzite is a variety of Enstatite. It is known to be a common part of meteorites.
Chakras - Base Chakra, Sacral Chakra
Zodiac - Leo
Planet - Venus
Element - Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 1
Typical colours - Bronze
Bronzite is used for protection, as it not only repels, but also sends back the negative energies to the sender. Spiritually, Bronzite assists us in achieving a state of certainty without wilfulness, allowing us to easily adapt to the best path to take. It clears confusion, helping our ability to make decisions and choices about our life path. Bronzite is a “stone of courtesy”, especially helpful to people who greet and assist the public. It will even instll a polite nature in those around you. Emotionally, Bronzite promotes a loving and unprejudiced discernment within us. It provides the ability to resolve unsettled emotions in our life. Mentally, Bronzite provides us with the courage to act on our thoughts and feelings. It instils the courage to follow through with life path decisions.
Physically, Bronzite can be used to bring an alkaline body state to the acid condition, helping to fight off infections. It can increase the assimilation of iron and provides an improved duration of iron within the physical body. It aids the body in the normal transformation of cycles.
Shop - Bronzite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.