- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Black Sardonyx Oval Pendant
Product code: PSar001
Genuine black Sardonyx pendant featuring a 12x16mm black Sardonyx oval gemstone bead. The pendant measures approx. 25mm from the top of the sterling silver ring bail and is available on its own, or with a sterling silver chain necklace (at extra cost). Choose the length you would like.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Luck ♥ Friendship ♥ Happiness ♥ Good fortune ♥ Romance ♥ Marriage ♥ Stamina ♥ Vigour ♥ Energy ♥ Creativity
Sardonyx is a variety of Chalcedony.
Chakras - Base Chakra
Birthstone - August
Zodiac - Aries, Leo
Numerical Vibration - Number 3
Typical colours - black, red, brown, clear
Sardonyx is a stone of protection and strength. It promotes virtuous conduct and integrity. Sardonyx attracts friends and good fortune. It brings lasting happiness and stability to partnerships. Supplements willpower and strengthens character. Sardonyx increases stamina, vigour and self-control. It alleviates depression and overcomes hesitancy. Improves perception.
Sardonyx heals lungs and bones. It regulates fluids and cell metabolism, strengthens the immune system.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Sardonyx, specific colours have additional attributes:
Black Sardonyx absorbs negativity.
Shop - Sardonyx Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.