- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Paua Shell Pendant Necklace
Product code: PShell001
Gorgeous Paua Shell diamond shaped pendant, measuring 50mm, with a sterling silver bail and your choice of a 16, 18 or 20 inch sterling silver chain.
One only - this is the necklace you will receive!
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and created with love and healing intentions.
♥ Intuition ♥ Sensitivity ♥ Imagination
Zodiac - Pisces
Numerical Vibration - Number 2
Typical colours - Multi
Shell stimulates intuition, sensitivity, imagination and adaptability. It helps to enhance mental clarity and provides insight into decision-making. Shell promotes cooperation between the self and others, as well as within the self. It provides cohesive energy for groups.
Shell treats hearing disorders and calcium deficiencies. It assists the healing of broken bones and general dysfunctions of the spinal canal and the nervous system. Shell enhances the assimilation of vitamins A and D.
Shop - Shell Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
If your macrame jewellery requires cleaning, you can use some mild or diluted liquid soap on the cord only, on occasion. Make sure you rinse the soap off quickly with cold water and dry the cord by pressing between a soft towel to remove excess water.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
Brass will naturally tarnish, leaving a greenish patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product that adds colour and character. To preserve the patina effect, you can clean your brass jewellery with soap and warm water every now and then, to remove the dirt and grime build up. Simply wipe gently with a soft cloth and dry the jewellery well, to avoid water stains. If you do not like the patina, using a polishing cloth will remove it, or you can use a simple mixture of the juice of one lemon and one cup of water. Submerge the brass in the mixture and leave in the juice for about 15-30 minutes. Use a soft cloth or a soft-bristled toothbrush to gently remove the tarnish. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.
A soft cloth can be used to wipe over all your gemstones. As some gemstones are more sensitive to getting wet than others, it is always better to keep them dry as much as possible.