- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Gold Goldstone Copper Healing Bar Necklace
Product code: NGo004
Pretty shimmering Golden Goldstone Bar Necklace, made up of 6mm Goldstone beads on copper wire, with a copper coated brass chain. This necklace measures approx. 14 inches long to be worn at choker length.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Vitality ♥ Drive ♥ Ambition
The sparkle in blue Goldstone is due to flecks of cobalt or manganese, whilst in gold Goldstone it is copper.
Chakras - (blue) Throat Chakra; (gold) Sacral Chakra
Numerical Vibration - Number 3
Typical colours - blue or gold with golden sparkles
Goldstone is said to be the stone of ambition. It builds energy, courage and a positive attitude. Increases drive and confidence. A gently uplifting stone, Goldstone promotes vitality.
Goldstone helps to reduce stomach tension and benefits arthritic conditions. It is helpful to bones, painful joints and circulation.
Shop - Goldstone Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
If your macrame jewellery requires cleaning, you can use some mild or diluted liquid soap on the cord only, on occasion. Make sure you rinse the soap off quickly with cold water and dry the cord by pressing between a soft towel to remove excess water.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
Brass will naturally tarnish, leaving a greenish patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product that adds colour and character. To preserve the patina effect, you can clean your brass jewellery with soap and warm water every now and then, to remove the dirt and grime build up. Simply wipe gently with a soft cloth and dry the jewellery well, to avoid water stains. If you do not like the patina, using a polishing cloth will remove it, or you can use a simple mixture of the juice of one lemon and one cup of water. Submerge the brass in the mixture and leave in the juice for about 15-30 minutes. Use a soft cloth or a soft-bristled toothbrush to gently remove the tarnish. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe dry.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.
A soft cloth can be used to wipe over all your gemstones. As some gemstones are more sensitive to getting wet than others, it is always better to keep them dry as much as possible.