- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Botswana Agate Slice Pendant Necklace 03
Product code: NAg011.03
Gorgeous Botswana Agate slice, with Clear Quartz beads and sterling silver four leaf clover, hanging on a 60cm long sterling silver chain. The pendant measures approx. 55mm from the top of the bail.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Photos show both sides of the pendant necklace you will receive, and other pendant necklaces in the same range.
♥ Love ♥ Abundance ♥ Wealth ♥ Good luck ♥ Longevity ♥ Acceptance ♥ Courage and strength ♥ Protection, security and safety ♥ Balance ♥ Harmony ♥ Generosity ♥ Appreciation of nature
Agate is a variety of Chalcedony.
Zodiac - Gemini, Virgo
Planet - Moon
Element - Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 7
Typical colours - Clear or milky white, white to grey, light blue, orange to red, black
Agate is an excellent stone for rebalancing and harmonising body, mind and spirit. It cleanses and stabilises the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity. Agate enhances mental function, improving concentration, perception and analytical abilities. It soothes and calms, healing inner anger or tension and creates a sense of security and safety.
Agate heals the eyes, stomach and uterus; cleanses the lymphatic system and the pancreas; strengthens blood vessels and heals skin disorders.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Agate, specific colours and types have additional attributes:
Chakra - Crown Chakra
Planet - Pluto
Element - Air, Fire
Origin - Botswana
Numerical Vibration - Number 3
Typical colours - purplish-grey
Botswana Agate is beneficial to smokers and those wanting to quit smoking. It helps you to look for solutions rather than dwelling on problems. Helps to explore unknown territory and your own creativity. Botswana Agate aids in seeing the bigger picture. Releases repression. It helps the body to assimilate oxygen. Aids depression.
Shop - Agate Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
If your macrame jewellery requires cleaning, you can use some mild or diluted liquid soap on the cord only, on occasion. Make sure you rinse the soap off quickly with cold water and dry the cord by pressing between a soft towel to remove excess water.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.