- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- ON SALE
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultation
- General Advice/Guidance
- Distant Healing
- Reiki Course
- Online Booking
Seraphinite Rondelle Silver Angled Earrings
Product code: ESera006
These gorgeous Seraphinite earrings feature natural Seraphinite rondelles hanging on angled sterling silver earwires that are lightweight and very comfortable to wear. These earrings dangle approx. 32mm long from the top of the earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Spiritual enlightenment ♥ Self healing ♥ Spirit communication
Seraphinite is also known as Serafina.
Chakras - All Chakras, especially the Heart Chakra
Zodiac - Sagittarius
Origin - Russia
Numerical Vibration - Number 5
Typical colours - blackish green, bluish green, yellowish green, or olive green: containing feathery inclusions of iridescent silver in intricate patterns
Seraphinite is a stone of spiritual enlightenment. It is said to be among the most important stones discovered for connecting and communicating with higher energies. It facilitates conscious awareness on many higher planes. It is excellent for accessing self-healing. Seraphinite promotes living from the heart. It cleanses the aura, strengthens, activates and balances all chakras. Causes old patterns of disease or imbalance to fall away, thus creating space for new patterns of well-being to form.
Seraphinite is healing for nerves and brain cells. It activates the spinal cord and its links to the etheric body (aura). Seraphinite releases muscle tension up into the neck. It overcomes chills. Can help in promoting weight loss.
Shop - Seraphinite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.