- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultations
- General Advice/Guidance
- Intuitive Consultation/Guidance
- Reiki Healing
- Online Booking
Red Coral Chandelier Earrings
Product code: ECor007
Gorgeous Red Coral Chandelier Earrings with sterling silver. These earrings dangle approx. 56mm long from the top of sterling silver earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. All beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Absorbs negative energy ♥ Platonic love ♥ Friendship ♥ Community ♥ Creativity ♥ Passion ♥ Romantic love ♥ Wisdom ♥ Optimism ♥ Enthusiasm ♥ Balance ♥ Relaxation ♥ Protection ♥ Safe travel on water
Coral is a 35th Anniversary gemstone.
Zodiac - Taurus, Pisces
Planet - Mars
Vibration - Master Number 22
Typical colours - Black, pink, red, white, blue
Coral represents diplomacy and concurrence. It quiets the emotions and brings peace to within the self. Facilitates intuition, imagination and visualisation. Coral expedites and accelerates the transfer of knowledge.
Coral strengthens the circulatory system and the bones of the body. It stimulates tissue regeneration and nourishes the blood cells. Treats disorders of the spinal canal, the alimentary canal, the nervous system, and the thalamus.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Coral, specific colours have additional attributes:
Chakras - Base Chakra
Zodiac - Libra
Vibration - Number 4
Red Coral stimulates the energetic pursuit of pre-determined goals. It protects from depression and despondency. Treats hiccups, colic and heartburn. Aids in the release of impurities from the muscular system. Red Coral treats disorders of the kidneys, bladder and parathyroid.
Shop - Coral Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.