- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Pale Blue Faceted Chalcedony Earrings
Product code: EChal003
Pretty Chalcedony Earrings featuring 5.5mm faceted Chalcedony rondelles and Sterling Silver accents. These earrings dangle approx. 32mm (1.25 in) long from the top of sterling silver earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Emotional balance ♥ Vitality ♥ Stamina ♥ Endurance ♥ Energy ♥ Intensity ♥ Hardiness ♥ Nurturance ♥ Generosity ♥ Liveliness ♥ Kindness ♥ Charity ♥ Friendliness
A natural form of silicon dioxide, Chalcedony is a cryptocrystalline variety of Quartz.
Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aquarius
Numerical Vibration - Number 9
Typical colours - white to grey, greyish-blue, or brown ranging from pale to nearly black. Chalcedony has a waxy lustre, and may be semitransparent or translucent.
Chalcedony is a nurturing stone that promotes brotherhood and good will. It absorbs negative energy. It brings the mind, body, emotions and spirit into harmony. Chalcedony instills feelings of benevolence and generosity. It alleviates hostility and transforms melancholy into joy. Eases self-doubt. Creates openness and enthusiasm. Absorbs and dissipates negative thoughts, emotions and bad dreams.
Chalcedony improves mineral assimilation and combats mineral buildup in veins. Lessens the effects of dementia and senility. It increases physical energy. Heals the eyes, gallbladder, bones, spleen, blood and circulatory system.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Chalcedony, specific colours have additional attributes:
Chakras - Throat Chakra
Planet - Moon
Element - Water
A creative stone, Blue Chalcedony imparts mental flexibility and verbal dexterity. It stimulates the ability to learn new languages and improves memory. Gives feelings of light-heartedness and optimism. Improves self-perception. Aids regeneration of mucus membranes. Enhances the immune system. Blue Chalcedony has an anti-inflammatory effect and lowers temperature and blood pressure. Heals the lungs and clears the respiratory system of the effects of smoking.
Shop - Chalcedony Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.