- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Lava Stone Essential Oil Diffuser Earrings
Product code: ELS001
Aromatherapy essential oil diffuser earrings featuring Lava Stone, with Sterling Silver accents. They dangle approx. 38mm long from the top of sterling silver earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Dream work ♥ Enhancing creativity ♥ Communication ♥ Cleansing negativity
Lava Stone, (also known as Basalt, or Lava Rock) is an igneous volcanic rock. It has solidified from molten lava, after conditions of intense heat and pressure.
Chakras - Base Chakra
Zodiac - Taurus, Cancer
Planet - Earth
Element - Fire & Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 1
Typical colours - Grey to black.
Lava Stone is a grounding stone that strengthens one's connection to Mother Earth.
It gives us strength and courage, allowing us stability through times of change. It provides guidance and understanding in situations where we may need to "bounce back".
A calming stone, it is very useful in dissipating anger. It promotes positive changes where needed in behavioural issues.
Lava Stone enhances fertility.
In addition, Lava Stone is a wonderful essential oil diffuser. Simply add a few drops of your favourite essential oil and enjoy the added therapeutic benefits it brings.
Shop - Lava Stone Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.