- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
- Oracle Card Readings
- Gemstone Consultations
- General Advice/Guidance
- Intuitive Consultation/Guidance
- Reiki Healing
- Online Booking
Goldstone & Yellow Calcite Silver Earrings
Product code: E056
Pretty shimmering Golden Goldstone paired with pale yellow Calcite and sterling silver. These earrings dangle approx. 42mm long from the top of sterling silver earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Vitality ♥ Drive ♥ Ambition
The sparkle in blue Goldstone is due to flecks of cobalt or manganese, whilst in gold Goldstone it is copper.
Chakras - (blue) Throat Chakra; (gold) Sacral Chakra
Typical colours - blue or gold with golden sparkles
Goldstone is said to be the stone of ambition. It builds energy, courage and a positive attitude. Increases drive and confidence. A gently uplifting stone, Goldstone promotes vitality.
Goldstone helps to reduce stomach tension and benefits arthritic conditions. It is helpful to bones, painful joints and circulation.
Shop - Goldstone Jewellery & Gifts
♥ Deepen intellect ♥ Memory ♥ Wisdom ♥ Psychic abilities ♥ Spirituality ♥ Astral projection ♥ Channeling ♥ Higher Consciousness
Zodiac - Cancer
Vibration - Number 8
Typical colours - White, Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue, Green, Brown, Grey
Calcite is a powerful amplifier and cleanser of energy. It cleans negative energies from the environment. It brings forth a polarising prismatic energy, which engenders a spectrum of energy to clear and to activate all of the chakras. Calcite is a spiritual stone that facilitates the opening of higher consciousness and psychic abilities. It helps mind and body to remember soul experiences.
Calcite connects the emotions with the intellect. It is an excellent stone when studying the arts and sciences. It calms the mind, teaches discernment, stimulates insights, and boosts memory.
Calcite cleanses and improves the functions of the kidneys, pancreas, and spleen. It dissolves calcification of the bones. It balances the assimilation of calcium within the body, strengthening the skeleton and joints. It alleviates intestinal and skin conditions, stimulates blood clotting and tissue healing.
Yellow Calcite, also known as Ambronite, is associated with the solar plexus chakra.
Shop - Calcite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.