- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Classical Zebra Jasper Earrings
Product code: EJasZ001
Pretty, classically styled, Pink Zebra Jasper Earrings featuring 6mm round Pink Zebra Jasper gemstone beads with 3mm sterling silver beads. These earrings dangle approx. 30mm long from the top of sterling silver earwires.
Pink Zebra Jasper has very delicate pink and grey colouring, with slight patterning.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Relaxation ♥ Contentment ♥ Compassion ♥ Nurturing ♥ Consolation ♥ Tranquility ♥ Healing ♥ Completion
Jasper is a variety of Chalcedony, which is a microcrystalline variety of Quartz.
Zodiac - Leo, Virgo, Scorpio
Planet - Mars
Element - Fire
Numerical Vibration - Number 6
Typical colours - brown, red, orange, yellow, green
Jasper is known as the “supreme nurturer”. It sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy. It balances yin and yang. Jasper clears electromagnetic and environmental pollution, including radiation. It encourages honesty with one's self. Provides courage to assertively tackle problems. Aids quick-thinking and promotes organisational abilities. Jasper stimulates the imagination and transforms ideas into action. Prolongs sexual pleasure. It supports during prolonged illness and re-energises the body.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Jasper, specific colours and forms have additional attributes:
Zodiac - Gemini, Taurus
Element - Earth
Zebra Jasper is a stone that brings contentment. It helps you to have compassion and understanding for others. It provides you with courage and motivation, helping you to face the challenges, and to solve the problems, you may have in life. It gives you the determination needed to see things through. Zebra Jasper stimulates physical energy, providing stamina and endurance, making it a wonderful stone for athletes. It can also help to alleviate muscle spasms, heart palpitations, and vitamin deficiencies.
Shop - Jasper Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.