- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Please note: Healing & Guidance services are currently on hold until further notice.
Aragonite Chandelier Earrings
Product code: EAr003
These gorgeous chandelier earrings feature pale yellow 4mm round Aragonite gemstone beads and sterling silver. They dangle approx. 54mm long from the top of sterling silver earwires.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Truth ♥ Emotional stability ♥ Mental stability ♥ Understanding ♥ Perception
Aragonite is a soft carbonate mineral and therefore extra care needs to be taken when worn as jewellery.
Chakras - Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Capricorn
Element - Earth
Numerical Vibration - Number 9
Typical colours - Colourless, white, yellow, blue, green
Aragonite is a stabilising stone that centres and grounds physical energies, being useful in time of stress. It helps to prepare for meditation and stabilises spiritual development. It provides insight into the causes of problems and situations. Aragonite aids concentration and brings tolerance and flexibility to the mind. It teaches acceptance and patience, especially helpful to those who feel they have too much responsibility. Aragonite provides strength and support, helping to combat anger and emotional stress.
Aragonite is attuned to the Earth Goddess, encouraging conservation and recycling. It is a reliable earth-healer and grounding stone. Aragonite transforms geopathic stress.
Aragonite brings warmth to the extremities. It combats deficiencies in Vitamins A and D. Aragonite combats dis-ease and can stop night twitches and muscle spasms. It also helps with general aches and pains.
Shop - Aragonite Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.