- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Zodiac
- ... Special Occasion
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Petrified Wood Beaded Bracelet
Product code: BrPW4
Pretty beaded healing bracelet featuring 4mm round semi precious Petrified Wood gemstone beads. This crystal bracelet measures approx. 19cm long and is finished with a sterling silver lobster clasp.
Also looks great stacked with other gemstone beaded bracelets
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
Please note that photos are for reference purposes only. Due to the nature of crystals, all beads will vary slightly in shape, size, colour and pattern.
♥ Good fortune ♥ Stability ♥ Security ♥ Strength ♥ Longevity ♥ Grounding ♥ Calmness ♥ Wisdom
Petrified Wood is also known as "Agatised Wood". It is the name given to fossil wood where the replacement of the wood is by Chalcedony.
Zodiac - Leo
Numerical Vibration - Number 5
Typical colours - Browns
Petrified Wood is a stone of transformation. It assists one to advance to ones highest chosen level. Helps to make one feel safe and secure, calming down survival based fears. Petrified Wood assists in setting a pace and staying with that pace all day long. It is useful for bringing patience to those in a process of slow inner transformation, and for bringing that change to fruition. Petrified Wood strengthens one’s backbone, physically and in terms of self-will. It is beneficial to the skeletal system, skin and hair.
Shop - Petrified Wood Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.