- Choosing Your Gemstone
- New Products
- Healing Jewellery
- Healing Crystals
- Art Greeting Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Meditation Music
- Shop By ...
- ... Birthstone
- ... Chakra
- ... Colour
- ... Metal
- ... Special Occasion
- ... Zodiac
- Gemstones A-C
- Gemstones D-L
- Gemstones M-R
- Gemstones S-Z
- Sold Gallery
Natural Yellow Sapphire Silver Tube Bracelet
Product code: BrSapp004
Beautiful, natural unheated and untreated Yellow Sapphire bracelet. This precious gemstone bracelet features gorgeous yellow sapphire faceted gemstone beads and sterling silver twisted tubes. It measures approx. 19.5cm long and has a sterling silver lobster clasp.
All Charms Of Light Healing Jewellery is Reiki enhanced and hand made with love and healing intentions.
You will receive this bracelet!
♥ Creative expression ♥ Intuition ♥ Meditation ♥ Luck ♥ Wisdom ♥ Optimism ♥ Friendliness ♥ Generosity ♥ Love ♥ Loyalty ♥ Independence ♥ Centreing ♥ Balance ♥ Self-appreciation ♥ Spiritual development ♥ Intellect ♥ Study ♥ Knowledge ♥ Memory
Sapphire is a variety of the mineral corundum. It is a precious gemstone. Sapphire is a 5th and a 45th Anniversary gemstone.
Chakras - dependent on colour (see below)
Birthstone - September (Blue Sapphire)
Zodiac - Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius
Planet - Saturn
Element - Water
Numerical Vibration - Number 2
Typical colours - Blue, yellow, black, pink, white, indigo, green
Known as the "wisdom stone", each colour of Sapphire brings its own particular wisdom. It releases mental tension, depression, unwanted thoughts and spiritual confusion. Sapphire restores balance within the body, aligning the physical, mental and spiritual planes, bringing serenity and peace of mind. It stimulates concentration, brings lightness, and joy. Sapphire is also known as a "stone of prosperity", attracting gifts of all kinds and fulfilling dreams and desires.
Sapphire treats blood disorders, combatting excessive bleeding and strengthening the walls of the veins. It is used for cellular disorders, regulates the glands and calms overactive body systems.
In addition to the generic healing properties of Sapphire, specific colours have additional attributes:
Chakras - Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Leo
Planet - Jupiter
Numerical Vibration - Number 4
Yellow Sapphire attracts wealth and brings prosperity to the home. It stimulates the intellect and improves overall focus, enhancing wisdom. Yellow Sapphire assists in bringing fulfilment of ambition. It aids in eliminating impurities from the body and stimulating the lymphatic system. Treats liver and gallbladder problems as well as disorders of the spleen and stomach.
Shop - Sapphire Jewellery & Gifts
Most gemstone jewellery is fairly durable, but some care does need to be taken.
- Remove jewellery before doing any housework - household cleaners are corrosive and may permanently damage your gems;
- Remove jewellery before doing any manual labour; or work requiring hands to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewellery before swimming or showering - chlorine, some soaps and just immersing in water, may cause damage to your gemstones or their settings;
- Remove jewellery before sleeping - tossing and turning in your sleep puts excess strain on your jewellery, causing it to become loose or even break;
- Only put on your jewellery after perfume and/or hair care products have dried - these may cause breakdown of the stones;
- Store in a dark place, out of direct sunlight, in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewellery box - sunlight may cause fading of stones and the humidity in the air can cause tarnishing to silver.
Silver can tarnish quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To ensure that your silver is kept shiny it can be polished gently with a jewellery cloth, or you can use a standard silver polish.
Copper is likely to develop a distinctive patina. Patina is not a "defect", it is a natural by-product. If you do not like the patina effect, you can clean copper goods using standard copper polish.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as these can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.